Pipeline construction, maintenance and DOT compliance services offered by C&S Lease Service L.C. (C&S) are available for all onshore needs in the United States. In addition to expert oil and gas pipeline installation, right-of-way clearing, facility and road construction, plant site preparation, fencing, construction and start-up services, C & S offers a complete list of pipeline integrity, maintenance and repair services.
C&S is successful because we rely on a company-wide commitment to teamwork and safety. We will strive to maintain a level of customer service unsurpassed in the industry.
C&S staff members have extensive experience within the pipeline gathering/transmission industry and will deliver a safe project, on time, and within budget. Routine and unforeseen maintenance issues on pipelines are handled by our staff at a competitive cost to the client. The following is a partial list of Pipeline services offered by C&S.
Pipeline Maintenance, Inspection and Integrity Services:
- Recurring Maintenance
- Anomaly Digs
- Regulatory Compliance
- Emergency Response
- General Repairs
- Pressure Testing (Hydro)
- Pig Launcher / Receiver Installation
- Valve Fitting and Pipe Replacement
- Hydro-Vac HX-9 Wet/Dry
- Inline Tool Installation
- Pipe Segment Replacement
- Pipeline Recoating
- Pipeline Excavation
- R.O.W. Mowing
- Canopy Trimming
- Reclamation of Existing R.O.W.
- Hand Clearing Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Pipeline Marker and Sign Replacement
- Painting of Valve Settings, Risers and Crossings
- Application of Various Pipeline Coatings
- Erosion Control and Washout Repairs
- Fabrication and installation of Pig Launchers and Receivers
- Pipeline Elevation Changes
- Pipeline Relocations
- Pipeline Installation and Removal
DOT Pipeline Compliance Services:
- Population Density Surveys
- Pipeline Patrol
- Jurisdictional Determinations
- Line Leak Surveys
- Pipeline Valve Greasing and Integrity Checks
** C&S Lease Service, L.C. ensures that our oilfield personnel are OQ Trained and DOT Pipeline Certified.