Hydro-Vac HX9 Wet Dry
What is Hydro Excavation?
Hydro Excavation uses highly pressurized water to loosen up the ground into pieces and remove debris via air conveyance into a debris tank. Hydro Excavation is a time tested and proven procedure developed over the last 20 years.
Why Choose Hydro?
- Water acts as a lubricant, so there is less abrasion on utility coatings
- You have the best productivity with water
- You can dig in any soil conditions
- You can dig in frozen ground
- You have no static electricity
- You have more options with water
- You can have a cleaner work area
- You can avoid the high cost of damage
Why Choose C&S Lease Service, LC for Hydro Excavation?
- We have the best hydro excavation trucks available to service your needs
- We have a reputation built on quality service and professionalism
- Our specialized personnel practice high standards of safety to create a safe work environment
- We are partnering with a training and consulting company that has 18 years experience, so we can offer our customers the most productive and safest services
- We can safely dig around known utilities to avoid hits to the underground infrastructure
- C&S Lease Service, LC helps your company avoid liability and reduce insurance costs
- C&S Lease Service, LC can improve productivity and public perception
What can our Hydro Excavation trucks do for you?