Emergency Spill Response Services
C&S Lease Service, L.C.(C&S) provides 24-hour, 365 days a year, spill response coverage to Oil and Gas, Pipeline, Transportation and Manufacturing Industries.
C&S provides single source management for emergency spill response, recovery efforts, remediation, and reporting. C&S provides the manpower and equipment, logistical support and operational oversight for a broad range of incidents involving the discharge of chemicals and petroleum based products.
C&S emergency response managers can provide comprehensive solutions to manage all of the following:
- Notifications to all appropriate governing agencies at the onset of the spill response
- Develop and institute remediation protocols
- Act as a liaison between client and governmental agency
- Conduct initial and confirmation sampling
- Generate reports to obtain closure from the governing agency or agencies.
This single source management approach enables us to significantly reduce the cost associated with responding to spill incidents. C&S owns and operates its own equipment used in our spill response fleet and provides personnel that have ample training in emergency response. This, combined with supplies contained within our emergency response trailer, enables C&S to respond quickly and efficiently to all incidents. C&S personnel combine experience, knowledge, and training to provide a safe, effective, and reliable coverage to the client.
Partial list of available equipment and supplies include:
- Spill Response Trailer with Cleanup and Containment Supplies
- Vacuum Trucks
- Drum Skimmers
- Portable Wash Pumps
- Containment Booms
- Mulching Equipment
- Dump Trucks